Friday, April 16, 2010

El Nino is coming!

Ok, so I am 18 weeks pregnant. Can you guess what that means?! That's right! We know the sex of the baby! (and no, there is no stinkin storm coming! I wish though, we could use some rain and much cooler weather). So, we are having.........
















......drumroll please..............


















.....and some more drums;)...............

















TA DA!




Can you tell? Of course the words on the actual picture give it away, but even I could tell by looking on the screen. With the other two, I just took the doctors word for it because I just really couldn't tell. This time she asked what we thought and there was no doubt: it was clear as day! We would ask that you send your condolensces to Kinsley though because she had her heart set on a girl. Her and Kenton came with us and when we found out it was a boy she got really upset and started to cry. The tech felt so bad, but hey it's daddy's fault anyways. He was definitely excited because now the boys with outnumber the girls (amongst other reasons). Kenton.....well, he was just excited to be out of the house. He doesn't quite understand. He is just figuring out the whole different sex thing with himself and his family, let alone understanding how his life is going to change very soon. Me, I just want a brunette child for once. I will be very happy if he is blond because the other two are so cute, but can't I get something out of this deal? I mean come on! I go through all the aches and pains and crap. Whatever, luckily they always turn out cute. Everything else was great. We counted all 10 toes and 10 fingers. We checked out his brain, his organs, his heart, his let bones, his spine, and everything else in between. She even got a good look at his nose and lips which she said were perfect so there is no cleft pallette. I never knew you could see that before. So, we are excited (and depressed on Kinsley's end) to announce #3 will be another monster, I mean boy!

9 comments:

Kristenjane said...

Congrats! How fun to have two little boys, fun and Mischievous!

Unknown said...

Hehehe, poor Kinsley. ;)

Vanessa said...

ooohh...Kelton was disappointed too with a boy. but hey, just tell her ya'll keep tryin' till that baby girl comes! :)

so excited for you guys! that baby is one lucky boy!

The Clews Crew said...

Congrats!! Poor Kinsley. If it makes you feel better Adi cried the other day for 10 minutes because I told her that she might have to have a baby brother next...and I'm not even pregnant! Anyway, I'm excited for you. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Natalie Braithwaite said...

Yeahhh for you guys! You and Geoff make the cutest kids, soo glad you are doing it again!

B. Surfer said...

hahah - love Natalie's line. Awesome.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congrats, that is so exciting!!!

Michelle said...

Our Heavenly Father has blessed you with a precious lil one! congratsone a boy!
your Sister in Life
Michelle