Tuesday, April 6, 2010

new changes

Umm, ok so a change to the blog was necessary and now that I have done it, I really don't like it. Geoff is going to laugh at me because he thinks I spend more time on the layouts than on actually posting (at times he is right though). Somehow my measurements are off, but whatever. It will have to do for now until I can fix it.

So, the other change in our lives most of you probably already know (all 3 of you who glance at our blog every once in a while). In september we will be adding another Bingham to the bunch. yipee. If I don't sound so excited it's because it hasn't been that great of a beginning. I have been sicker and sooooo tired that I can barely get one thing done during the day and then I end up out of commission. I am almost 17 weeks and am so sick and tired of feeling this way. Oh well, without pain there is no pleasure, or something like that.

Ok, so I will post again soon (hopefully) with Easter stuff, and other things that have been happening in our lives.

7 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Congrats on the coming little one. That's exciting! Sorry you're feeling so sick. I hope the morning sickness moves on quickly so you can enjoy some of your pregnancy. So now that we're closer, if you're ever headed to Salt Lake give us a call. My sister just moved to Henderson, so we might be headed down there for a visit later this summer. If so we'll have to get together for a day. Anyway, hope you feel better.

Vanessa said...

congrats! yay for baby #3! its a tough one...but i am sure you will do great! you are such a great mommy! sick and tired of being sick and tired....i hear ya! if you need to function, try zofran. its a nausea med...can't take it too reguluarly cause it'll stop all intenstine moveage but it works GREAT for days you HAVE to get things done! :) from one sick prego woman to another- hope you have a "better" day! :)

Mare said...

Congratulations I am so excited for you. Sorry you are sick it sure does take the fun out of things,I totally understand.

Allyssa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are very excited for you and your family! Hope you get some rest and feel better.

Anonymous said...

I'm NOT going to say, "Enjoy your kids while they're young. It doesn't last long." But I AM going to reassure you and say that this season doesn't last forever. We're happy for you and wish you all the blessings of this season you are enjoying!

Heather said...

Ok, so there is at least 6 people that actually look at your blog!!! Hope you feel better! I know I do. I am still feeling some pains from the the csection, but no more throwing up!!! Plus Faith is great! She is a sweetheart. It will happily, but sadly be over sooner that later! Especially with two other kids. Have fun, I know how you feel! Take care, and I really like seeing how you are all doing! Miss you guys!

JJ and Kimberly Taylor said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for you. We sure miss you around here in Mesa.