Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt


So, I am going to be doing digital scrapbooking for all of this years pictures. I told Geoff I would do this to see if it was cheaper than the paper route. I have dabbled a bit in the digital part, but haven't yet gone full time with it. I haven't even finished the past couple of years of pictures with paper scrapbooking and I told him I would finish the others off before I started on this years.

Well, right now my desk is a complete mess and I have had no energy to actually get to it to clean it off so I can scrapbook so this afternoon I decided to try one of the templates I have downloaded for free and put all of the easter egg hunting pictures on it. It turned out all right, but it gets the job done. I really do enjoy the digital world of scrapbooking and I am seeing a major plus to it: once I am done with a page I can just download it here so the 2 people who look here can enjoy them as well as my family.

So, this really was supposed to be a short post, but I had to explain what I was doing. If you didn't read this I won't be offended. If you did....well, I am sorry for wasting your time. Have a nice day and enjoy our easter pictures!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well I read your blog and enjoy getting the updates. I'm excited to hear that you're expecting your third! FYI My brother's wife (Adam and Bethany) just had their second on Monday.

Vanessa said...

i've always tried to figure out "digital scrapbooking" but never had the nerve to just jump in full force! what sites do you use? guess i'm just a scaredy cat! :) love the post! :)