Thursday, January 22, 2009

a Masterpiece



So I spent some of my Christmas money making this. I think it looks awesome. Geoff thinks it is a waste of money (he's a guy, he doesn't understand these decorating things). It was so easy and simple and relatively cheap. The material is a faux dupioni silk so it looks really nice! Anyways, I was so proud of it I had to put it on the blog. And if you look really close you can see who is cool enough to make it on our board (more like who actually sent us pictures. And no I didn't send out Christmas cards this year - no time. I am planning on easter cards, but we'll see).

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

so pretty! you have to tell me how you made it...just frame and fabric? i've been looking for something like this to hang up for the kids' artwork, and was thinking of magnent boards, but this is cute for some birthday gifts...do tell!!!!

Kristenjane said...

I love it! So worth the money, Geoff is just a guy! They never get it!