Thursday, January 22, 2009

The award goes to.....




Ok ladies try very hard to not be jealous or anything, but I have the best husband in the world. I know that you might think that you all have the best, but you have never had mine for a husband nor will you ever !! But on the serious side, I just wanted to say how lucky I am to have Geoff for a husband. He is a wonderful husband and father. He adores our kids and first thing when he gets home is gets on the floor and plays with them. He treats me wonderfully! He got me these gorgeous tulips! They were so pretty I had to take a picture (or many) of them. He really does so much for our family, and especially for me. He never imagined (definitely didn't hope) he would have a wife that would have so many back pains, but he does and he has given me so many back massages to help me to feel better and sleep better. He even took the day off today to help me get started with all of the spring cleaning. You can't ask for more than that! I just thought I would express my love and appreciation for him!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I would have to say you got lucky! He is a good little brother too! Miss you guys! But I would have to argue about having the best husband. I know I have the best, well at least for me!