Thursday, January 22, 2009

Funny Farm

So, the other night I was putting Kenton to bed and as soon as I came out of the door Geoff is standing right there and immediately takes my picture.
Yeah, lovely huh. Well, then we just got goofy and started trying to take pictures of us in the screen together and we got everything from tongues to winks to.....well funny.




I think we had just had too much that day and had packed our bags and found ourselves at the funny farm. Geoff then had a brilliant idea to have his mug shot taken.





Yes, that is one of Kinsley's card games he is holding in front of his chest (by the way, don't you just love Geoff's beard :/ hmmm not me). Yeah and if you look real closely at his shirt it has Bad Reindeer. I saw this after I first published this and just had to add it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So my little brother can FINALLY grow a beard. He is now what?...28 turning 29. Wow, that is a long time to go through puberty!! haha. love ya little bro!