Ok, so Colby will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and I have shamefully neglected this blog. Sorry I haven't posted any pictures of him yet, but that is about to change.
He was born on September 10, 2010 just before 8am. He was 8lbs 3oz and 20 inches long. He has darker hair, but it is not as dark as Kenton's was and you can tell what happened to Kenton's hair color. Actually, in some lights it actually looks like there is a hint of red in it, but that could be me just imagining things. He is a healthy little boy and quite a bit calmer than his older brother and sister, of course I can't quite remember how calms (or not so calm) they were as newborns, so that could quickly change as well. Only time will tell.
2 comments:
Wahoo!!! Congratulations.
Congrats on the new cute baby boy!
Post a Comment