Ok, so since on Friday I am having another c-section I figured I would do a little catch up on this blog (hence the previous 2 posts). I guess I have been caught up with so much on my mind with getting Kinsley ready and wardrobed for school, getting the house set up for another baby, and just keeping my wits about me. This pregnancy has worn me to a thread and I am so excited that the end is near. I am excited to have a new baby, but I am tired of taking sleeping meds to sleep at all at night, the endless hearburn I have to medicate with tons of milk, the swelling, the lack of clothes that I am able to wear, my emotions, blah, blah. I feel very blessed that we are able to have this child, but it has been a really rough couple of weeks and today I sort of melted when I realized how little time I have left and how much I have left to do. My husband and my mom keep reminding me that I don't have to do most of that - they will take care of it - but I can't help the nesting feeling I seem to be feeling.
So, Friday morning at 5:30am we will be arriving at the hospital and at 7:30 I will be in surgery. I am a bit anxious about serious surgery again, but I have survived 2 previous and I will be getting a blessing from Geoff tomorrow evening. I have to keep reminding myself that this too shall pass and I will look back on all of this and laugh.
We keep getting asked about names for this child. We know it is a boy (we are 150% sure of that, but that is a story that Geoff would be disappointed in me telling) and we have narrowed down the names to Colby and Corbin with the middle name being Wayne. It is hilarious and kind of scary that we are 36 hours away from this child being born and he has no name, but it is not like he will be 8 years old and still nameless. Maybe we will know when we see him, or just more confused. Whatever.
Just for those of you who care the baby blessing will be September 26th in our ward at 9am. We would love to have any of you attend, but understand that is not always possible.
Sorry you had to hear my complaints. I needed to let off some steam and Geoff has had enough of it I am sure lately. The next post you will see on here with have a picture of baby C (whatever his name is) so tata for now!
Sloane and Tess - 21 months old
10 years ago
6 comments:
im so excited for you! My inlaws are coming ot vegas this weekend for fun and i wish i was gonna we there this weekend too oh well well catch you sometime again
Good Luck!! You are wonderful and I'm sure the surgery will go smoothly. :) So excited for you guys!
Wow! How exciting, to have your next. Stop stressing everything will be great and its okay if you cannot get everything done, you are bringing a baby into the world that is work enough!
Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything goes smoothly and you and the baby are feeling good and going home in a few days. Can't wait to see pictures of this new little guy.
Bingham, family of 5! WHOA! Exciting! Still rooting for Corbin. :-)
Congrats! Hope all went well.
Post a Comment