The top one is of Kinsley and the next are of Kenton, near to the same age
Ok, so I think it is kind of ironic that both of my kids have tried to eat blue markers and had the evidence all over their faces. Now, my kids have gotten into plenty of trouble during the day while Geoff is at work and I am in charge, but also ironically both these blue mouth moments were while Geoff was in charge and I was away from the house. But that is besides the point. With Kenton, I came home from mutual one night to find Kenton had covered his face, clothes, kinsley's clothes, her stuffed animal, and a few other various items with blue PERMANANT marker. Yeah, great. Oh well, it is fun to blog about anyways!
1 comment:
LOL kids! Gotta love em! At least they are CUTE! Did the marker get on your furniture too? I hope not.
Post a Comment