Thursday, May 27, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Kinsley has officially graduated from preschool (this time for real) which means she starts Kindergarten in August. That is so weird! I will have a child in public school!!! I am not that old, or at least I don't feel that old. I didn't even graduate from High School 10 years ago. Where on earth did the time go?! Kinsley is having mixed emotions about the whole thing. At times she is so excited to go to Kindergarten because it means she gets a backpack. Other times she wants to be back in preschool and doesn't want to go to Kindergarten. She will love it when the time comes, but until then I have to figure out what I am going to do with these two kids all summer while getting bigger and bigger........you get the picture. We are definitely going to miss the preschool program and Mrs Zimmet who ran it. Hopefully I can get Kenton in there when he is 3.




1 comment:

The Clews Crew said...

How fun! I can't believe we're old enough to have kids old enough to go to KINDERGARTEN!! That's crazy!