Geoff's brother Alan and his wife Cami were in town for the Iron Girl that Cami participated in. They were staying at the Hyatt in town and invited the kids to come swimming before they drove home. They were kind enough to take them since I don't have a suit yet (I need a maternity one, blah). The kids had a blast swimming with those two and I got some good pictures of them swimming...and of their blue lips since it was still too cold for swimming, but the kids were determined to go. Kinsley kept asking when they were going to go swimming with uncle Alan and aunt Cami and then when we finally went, she asked me on the way home why I made her go swimming. Typical. What a strange child I have. They had fun anyways and it was great to be with Cami and Alan for a bit!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. I love that Kinsley asked you why you MADE her go. Haha. Oh kids.
Post a Comment