So, life has been a bit crazy lately so the blogging and anything else seems to be really behind (you should see my house), but I did get the blog background changed over for the holiday :).
So, Geoff and I got new callings. That is the reason for the craziness. It is hard with changes and so overwhelming, but great blessings come in those times. When Geoff was set apart a week ago after church is was so amazing to hear what they were saying and feeling the spirit that was so evidently there. Even Kenton who was sitting on his lap (he threw a fit when I tried to take him) knew there was something going on and sat quite still with his arms folded and watched the men that were surrounding Geoff. No matter the changes and the challenges that come our way, I am grateful to be blessed with a wonderful husband who is so kind and loving and fun and so spiritual on top of that. I am proud of him for what he has done with work and in the church! I just hope I can measure up!
Ok, so this was not supposed to be so serious. Ok, back to the changes. Kenton is in nursery (FINALLY!!!) and Kinsley is starting preschool again tomorrow (YIPEEEE!!!!). We have done a bit of rearranging of our house. Yeah, so change is good, but it takes some getting used to. I just hope life can get back to normal again :)
Sloane and Tess - 21 months old
10 years ago
2 comments:
Wait, so what are the new callings? Hope all is going great! And I love the background and even more love the header. So cute!
you left out what callings you guys received.
Post a Comment