So I have decided that the day to day bit of life was getting too monotonous so I decided to add some Halloween decorations to spruce life up a bit and give the kids something different to look at and hopefully pick everyone's spirits up for the holiday spirit. I had a small budget to work with, but with some creativity and some stuff around the house, I added some festive stuff. I also got some ideas off the internet and others blogs. I think my favorite would have to be my Happy Halloween wood board that I made this morning. I don't know how well the picture shows it off, but I absolutely love it! It is so rustic and halloweeny, while staying chic. I also glitterfied (is that a technical term?) some small pumpkins, but you can't really tell by looking at the pictures. Anyways, I wanted to show it off since I am so proud of my cheap, but adorable creations. Geoff puts it as tooting my own horn, but every once in a while we have to be proud of ourselves, right?
Sloane and Tess - 21 months old
10 years ago
4 comments:
Yes! I think "tooting our own horn" is just another way of being happy and grateful for how we work with God to make something wonderful with apparently nothing. (wow, hope that makes sense!)
I love your decorations! Way to get into the Halloween spirit :) Brian and I spotted you and Geoff tonight at Town Square but you were to far to catch up to. Hope you had a fun night!
Toot all you want. I'm stoket that we are on the board! Yahoo!
I love them! It is all so cute! Is that red drawer thing new? It's so cute! And I love the pumpkins...the Happy Halloween thing is also so cute. Actually, everything is adorable! Love it! Good job!
Post a Comment