Tuesday, December 2, 2008

High School Pictures

ok, so after doing that tag I went looking for pictures from that time. Here are some of them. Some are also from after.
This was from an orchestra trip to Flagstaff, Az

This was taken during the last semester Senior year at good ol' Mountain View



This was my orchestra class. You get a prize if you can find me. You don't count though if you are also in the picture because you know exactly where I am :)


This was before going into Oracle Caves where you roll around in mud with only flashlights for light and hope you remember your way out!



It is funny that we went to Las Vegas for an Orchestra trip. I never thought I would live here and here I am!



Graduation night. Our graduation class was 847. Don't ask me how I remember that, I just do.




A group of us hanging out in my parent's living room. Geoff and I were actually dating at this time so it was the summer after my first semester at college.



This was from Geoff and I's first date. His sister Ana actually set it up. I didn't know we even had pictures from this! The funny thing was for breakfast we weren't even sitting together (long story) but it was fun.



This was our family graduation party with two of my cousins who were also graduating.


I don't even know why I just did this, but I thought it would be fun, especially for those of us who went to high school together. It is always fun to look back and see all the "good times" and what we looked like. I for one have this in mind for what I want to look like again. Oh well.

3 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

The pics of the kids are so cute! I still can't believe how big Kinsley is! And her hair is so long. We're still waiting for Adi's sides to catch up with the back. Kenton looks a lot like you I think. Take care.

Brianna said...

Wow, that was a trip down memory lane. I have not seen some of those pictures in years. That was a fun time. I miss orchestra. We had just too much fun. I miss hanging out with you. I wish you didn’t live so far away  Thanks for letting me relive old memories, it was fun!

Bethany said...

In the orchestra picture, I think that you're to the right of the middle, second row back, next to that blond girl. Am I right?