Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Handsome Little Man, Beautiful Little Lady
















I can't believe how big these two munchkins are getting. Kenton is almost 8 months old (and a big boy - he's in 12 month clothes! He completely skipped 6 months altogether!) and Kinsley is 4. I swear I just graduated from High School and I am not old enough to have kids at all let alone two! Kenton is turning into a little man before our eyes. He has a stalkier build than even Geoff has I think so he will probably be a wrestler or a football player. Kinsley is quite the diva princess. She is slender of build and loves to do ballet all over the house. I love my two little squirts! Life would not be the same without them!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

hey, you have gorgeous kids! they are such good mixes of you and geoff. it is nice to see that you are doing so great. vegas now? what are you guys up to? let's catch up! (not like I don't read the blog and know somewhat of what's up!) :) see ya!