Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mmmmmm chocolate!

Yeah, so it is that lovely time of the month where.........well, you know. Anyways, during those times I desperately crave chocolate like you wouldn't believe. I have always loved chocolate, but during these time periods it is almost like an addiction. Well, since I knew it was coming up and since I have been kicking my butt to work out and lose all of this weight from the last two kids I told myself that I wasn't going to eat chocolate and could resist the temptation. Yeah, so after doing an hour at a spinning class this morning and then walking another hour with some friends I came home and after debating much with myself I had a couple handfuls of M&Ms. Yeah, I failed. Maybe putting this on the blog will help to keep me accountable and keep me from losing it to bad this time around and will keep off what I have been able to lose so far. Man, being a women sucks!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hey I understand. But one time a week is a good treat. It is better than everyday!

B. Surfer said...

I new friend here works at 24 hour fitness ... he lets himself have dessert on the weekends but he's good the rest of the week. SO i'd say you're doing WAY better than him. At least you only splurge for one week a month!

B. Surfer said...

ps: LOVE your new picture and blog template!

Alexis Treese said...

a few m&ms wont hurt... now a few king sizers might. I really love spin. I had an instructor who taught up to her 8th month of pregnancy. I thought she was amazing then but now that I am pregnant and the idea of a spin class sounds like the HARDEST thing ever... shes is now a superhero in my eyes.

Vanessa said...

i hear you woman! it's those strong and weak moments. we have 'em all. i'm tryin' to get this baby weight off too...do you like spinning? i've heard it's pretty fun. just need some time right?! :)

Doty6strong said...

Good for you Aubs. Chocolate is good for us. It is not the enemy :)