Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween









Ok, here are our halloween pictures for this year and only two days after the 31st. Not bad if you ask me! It was really cute! Geoff went as a knight (aw! my knight in shining armor), Kenton went as a pirate and Kinsley went as a princess. I was a rebellious college student (I was wearing my BYU-I shirt with capris and flip flops). This was mostly because I didn't want to dress up but be very comfortable. All in all it was a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

How fun. They all look great.

Vanessa said...

hey girl....kinsley is beautiful!!! i can't believe how big she has gotten! holy smokes! time sure flies! how are things??/ busy busy?! wouldn't have it any other way right?! :)

Mare said...

Kinsley is so grown up and beautiful. It is amazing how fast they grown up. i can't believe they are turning 4 now crazy how time flies!

Heather said...

cute. My brother is a crazy guy! The kids look great.