Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kinsley














Kinsley if four! At 8 last night I was telling Geoff that four years ago exactly I was knocked out in the recovery room after an emergency c-section. I am so glad that is all past and we have a four year old we can play with and have fun with. This year we made her a barbie house with furniture. Some of the furniture I didn't want to make (I didn't even know where to begin anyways) so we bought a bathroom set, vanity, and grandma Connell got her a kitchen set. It is perfect! It is so large, it is as tall as she is! Something funny that happened was when she woke up at 7:30 she asked who's birthday it was. When I told her it was hers, she asked if she had a cake. Most kids ask where the presents are. No, this one wanted her cake. When we asked her what kind she wanted she said she wanted a blue cake with red ice cream. So we got the confetti cake and dyed it blue as well as the frosting and had strawberry ice cream. Such a weird child. We had a great day with her and she is really enjoying that Barbie house!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Kinsley. We were supposed to call on Saturday, then Sunday, Then monday, you get the idea. We have thought about her, but just haven't called. I am bad sorry. Have fun with the Barbie house!