So we decided to have a little family excursion and we went to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. We really had a blast spending time together as a family.
The last day of preschool before halloween the kids got to go door to door at the high school and go trick or treating. The teacher of the preschool class had arranged with the teachers ahead of time and given them all candy to hand out. Kids both old and young loved it! Kinsley loved it because she got to dress in her costume more than once!
The night before halloween we carved our 2 large pumpkins that we got at the pumpkin patch. The Heatons joined us with their pumpkins as well. It was a night of frights and slime. They turned out rather cute though in the end!
For halloween Kinsley was Ariel and Kenton was a doctor. Kinsley is quite the little poser! You should see the other pictures that I took of her! It was like she was pretending to be on America's Next Top Model, and she has never even seen it! Kenton was upset for whatever reason when I was trying to take pictures so daddy had to hold him to get a decent shot. Even then, it was short lived and not that good of a picture.
So the following day after halloween is Kinsley's birthday. Even though we were having her birthday party the next Saturday we still had her open her gifts from us and grandma and grandpa Connell. We still celebrated that day and made it special. We pretty much didn't see her most of the morning though because she was gone in her room with all of her new toys, having fun! I can't believe she is now 5! Next fall she will be in Kindergarten. That is crazy to think about.
My neighbor and friend Kristi is the JV coach for volleyball at the High School and she asked me to come take pictures for her of JV and Varsity. I have gone to 3 games so far. JV has won and they are done. Varsity is going on to State this weekend so I will be there to take those pictures and hope to get some really good pictures. Everyone cross your fingers for me. I am still pretty ameteur and learning when it comes to sports pictures. I have definitely improved though in the last few weeks.
So far this is our life along with callings and getting ready for Christmas. Oh yeah, we are going to Disneyland next week!!!!! We are beyond excited and thrilled to have something exciting coming up in life and to have a break from the crazies of life! I will include pix of Kinsley's birthday party soon!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Kinsley look so, so gorgeous. I hope Geoff has a shotgun around, if not now when she turns 16.
Post a Comment