Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blah!!

It is official! I have finally found Kenton playing in the toilet! Now don't get me wrong, this was not something I was looking forward to, but something I was expecting to happen in the future. I found him with his snack cup full of fruit loops leaning over the open-lid toilet. He had dunked the snack cup in the toilet water and some of the fruit loops had escaped into the bowl. He was proceeding to put them in his mouth. (I am getting disgusted as I write this). He was pretty mad when I took the cup away from him and wouldn't give it back. I locked the bathroom door which makes for a sticky situation for when Kinsley decides that she needs to go to the bathroom. I just thought I would share one of the pitfalls of parenthood and especially with boys! Blah!!

1 comment:

B. Surfer said...

hahahahahahah hhahahahaa - the other day Carter was embarrassed to tell me his glasses fell in the toilet... yup, full of P**. Don't worry, he wiped them off with a towel and put them back on his face. YUCK!!