hahahhaha!!!
Ok, even thinking about telling this story is making me laugh already, and I haven't even written yet! Ok, Kinsley has been going on and on about getting married (Geoff says it is all due to her watching Barbie movies, I think not). She keeps asking when she is getting married. I finally told her when she is 25 (just don't tell her when her mom, aunts, and grandmas got married!) and she has accepted it and has been telling everyone she sees (including the nurse that took her vitals at the doctors office) that she is getting married at 25, will get a very pretty white dress then and so on. So, this morning she was going off about it again to Geoff and I and he asked her "Kinsley, why do you want to get married? What do you do after you get married?" She said after you get married you drive. hehehehehe......yes I'm laughing again. We then asked her if she would kiss her husband and she said, "No! That's gross!" Of course, taking the hint, we started to kiss. So we got a kick out of that little conversation. So, after lunch I was working at my desk in our room and the kids were messing around in there with me. Kenton loves to empty things out (especially my drawers in the kitchen with my towels and measuring cups....you get the picture). So he emptied out the one in my dresser that had my bathing suits and....my lingerie. I just kind of ignored this since he could do no harm and it wouldn't hurt him. Kinsley saw them and knowing the hopeless romantic that she is, you can imagine what she thought. Well, she at first tries to hide it from me that she is trying these on. Well, I saw her and told her it was ok so then she just did it in the open. Well, she comes to me in one of them and says, "This one is not my right size. My chest is hanging out!" HAHAHAHAHA!!! She then asks, "Mom, what do you do with these anyways?" Yes, so to change the subject I tell her to go try another one on. She comes back with a flowing blue one and says, "Don't I look beautiful! I am now going to a wedding. It is a far ways away." I took a picture at this point. I was going to post it, but I don't think I will do it in my shame, but it sure is funny to see her in these.
So, I really had a good laugh over this. I hope you did too!!
Sloane and Tess - 21 months old
10 years ago
4 comments:
Hahahahahaha......That's too funny. Now if you can only keep her thinking that kissing is gross until she's 25 right? I finally hid my lingerie up high because I had this fearful vision of Adi walking in with "a princess dress" (that's what she calls them when she sees them in the store) on while the home teachers were over or something like that. Anyway, that was so cute. Good story to tease her about when she's older.
GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Too much information about you and my brother! PLEASE don't post, then I will have a mental image of it all! YUCK! jk, that is funny she wants to get married. I keep telling Emma boys are yucky. I don't have to worry about her it is Sara. She loves boys, but I think that is because they are more fun than the girls at preschool! It is good to see the post and she will know how old YOU were when YOU got married, definitely NOT 25!:)
That's hilarious! So when are you going to post pictures of Kenton's 1st Birthday? Hmmmmm? I want to see more pictures of the Princess and her Pirate!
Oh Aubrey you crack me up! Great story. I totally want to meet your kids! Is your sister getting married? Also is it going to be in AZ? If you come down we have to get together, I have free passes to the zoo!
Post a Comment