Monday, May 26, 2008

Six Weeks Old








Ok, so I know that I probably went overboard with putting on six pictures with this one, especially with the coloring being off, but there were so many cute ones with him smiling and cooing at us that I couldn't narrow it down beyond six (very appropriate: six pictures for six week :) ). He was in a very good mood for this. I had just fed him (hence his mood) and Kinsley and I were talking to him and making faces at him and he was playing back to us. Geoff sat on the bed and took picture after picture of him. Luckily he took all of these because right after he took the last picture our camera went on the fritz with us and with either lense it wouldn't do auto focus. It kept making this clicking sound and then a green light would blink saying it wouldn't take the picture. I got worried because we are going to need the camera for the next little bit for his blessing and Amy's wedding, but Geoff (my little fix-it man) got on the internet last night and tried a simple tactic that was offered there and to our amazement and relief it worked! So, one less thing to worry about.

4 comments:

Kristenjane said...

Your kids are so cute! I am excited for you guys to be down here for Amy's wedding. Her invitation is really cute!

Brianna said...

He has grown so much. Very cute. I think he looks like you Aubrey.

The Clews Crew said...

Hey Geoff, it's Gary C. Is that really your daughter? My oh my has she grown up. I don't recognize her without the mullet.
hehe. See ya.

Vanessa said...

Hey Aubrey! How the heck are you?!? I know its been forever since BYU-I!!!! Your little guy is GORGEOUS! SO cute with the tongue...you can never have enough pictures in my book! And holy smokes Kinsley has grown up SO fast! Great to see that ya'll are doing so well! Where are you living now?