Monday, May 26, 2008

Kinsley the Poser




Yeah, so here are more examples of Kinsley posing. Yeah, she did this all on her own. You should see her at home. All I have to do is pull out the camera and she pipes up, "Look at me mommy!" Actually, we get great pictures from her because of that. She is such a cutie! So, after we took our family shots I wanted to get some of just her because she is just too cute and so much fun to take pictures of. I set her on a rock and just sat there on the ground and took pictures. The only thing I had to say to her was to look at me and say cheese which she returns with a smile and, "Chucky Cheese!" I don't know where she learned to say that, but it sure gets the job done.

Of course, something very typical of daddy, Kinsley is constantly squinting in pictures. That is something that is hard to fix in a three year old.

1 comment:

Allyssa said...

Wow, she is precious! :) That's awesome that she loves the camera.

I was talking to Sis Goelz in nursery and she told me the Dotys blog and I found yours! So now we can be blog friends! Mine is allyssahirsbrunner.blogspot.com.

Your blue walls look great! And your boy is darling too!