




So a kind friend of ours had a lot of credits at the Photo studio that she works at and was kind enough to share those points with us so we got some great family pictures. Kinsley and Kenton were gems during this! Neither of them could stop smiling, they both loved it! The pictures turned out really cute too. The only problem was that everytime that we got Kenton to smile, he would really big but then both feet and both arms would go straight out in front of him. It made it hard to get a decent shot without his arm covering his face. But they sure are cute pictures! What can I say, I have the cutest kids in the world! Just look at their faces! Who wouldn't want them as their children?
7 comments:
Those are great family pictures! The kids are adorable. And you and Geoff don't look to bad either (just kidding.)
Kenton is so super cute i can't even believe it! Of course the rest of you look good too., but man! That Kenton!!
Cute! We need to get our family pictures done soon! Email me so that I can invite you to view our blog! kristenlee83@yahoo.com
awh... those are very CUTE pictures! good job you guys on having such a darn cute family! :)
Kenton is so stinking cute. And I cannot believe how much kinsley has grown up. She is so beautiful just like her mom!
Those pictures are so cute. Your kids are adorable!
Very fun. I love to see pictures. And Wow, Kenton is so cute!
Post a Comment