Here are the pictures of Kenton. He is such a handsome little boy! The first one is definitely my favorite. These were all taken when he was one week old.
Aubrey he is beautiful!! Both your children are gorgeous. Isn't it amazing to be a mother twice now. I still can't believe I have two children. They are my whole world. I'm so glad you have a sweet new addition to your family. When is your sister getting married again? I hope we will be able to see you! Love ya tons!
2 comments:
Aubrey he is beautiful!! Both your children are gorgeous. Isn't it amazing to be a mother twice now. I still can't believe I have two children. They are my whole world. I'm so glad you have a sweet new addition to your family. When is your sister getting married again? I hope we will be able to see you! Love ya tons!
Aubrey your kids are so cute! I am so glad that you joined the blogging world! It is so fun to be a mom! Congrats!
Post a Comment